CRE Terms Glossary
This is a glossary of terms related to the field of conflict resolution education. You'll find the terms followed by a short definition and any related terms that you might want to become familiar with. Another useful tool for understanding more general education-related terms is the ERIC thesaurus.
- Competitive negotiation process
- Bargaining range
- The overlap of the settlement ranges of the bargainers
- Perceiving something in a way that is not accurate
- Generating ideas for solving a problem before evaluating or critiquing those ideas
- Repeated, intentional aggressive behavior intended to harm another and to create power imbalance